Save and print out this, bring it on Friday and
for Monday do the TEST write out the results and mistakes.
Presenting a Quote
Quotes can be an important part of any PowerPoint presentation.
Traditional presentation skills training might advocate memorising the quote, and reading it aloud without turning around to look at the screen. When a presenter makes eye contact with the audience, they feel compelled to look back. Yet, at the same time, the audience want to read the quote for themselves, and this desire typically wins out. The audience ignore the presenter, and read for themselves. The audience will look at the presenter when they finish reading, at which point the presenter can continue with the presentation.
1. Build the slide with heading and client logo.
2. Explain the relevance of the quote.
3. Build the slide by bringing in the actual quote. Turn to the screen and silently read the quote to yourself. The audience will be slower than you.
4. Turn to the audience, and when they indicate they have finished reading by looking at you, talk about whom the person who gave the quote is, and why their opinion counts.
print it out and test your skills 🙂
bring this test with the results as well as the charts and the (rest) stuff you should have, to get the pass 🙂
- скорая репетиторская помощь!
"A different language is a different vision of life". Federico Fellini
The teaching foreigners the Russian language
Dr. Darci's Dissertation Tips
An adventure through Spenser's Faerieland
"As for me I reduce everything to a tumult of words" - Clarice Lispector
art design & oddities
Explore ideas worth spreading
Current & Breaking News | National & World Updates
Learn how to write poetry, fiction, personal essays, and more.
Explore the best in free web learning.
The TED Blog shares interesting news about TED, TED Talks video, the TED Prize and more.
Gedanken in Fetzen
Reading my way through Time Magazine's 100 Greatest Novels since 1923 (plus Ulysses)
OCLW @ Wolfson College, University of Oxford
Monitoring news related to open education around the globe